love fearlessly...

love fearlessly...

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Life

I think as I got a little older I have really changed. I am not sure what this world has done to me, but it has done a lot. Sometimes I feel like I have been thrown into the wilderness and left for wolves to feed on, wolves being those devils that founded this country and the wolves that lead it now, to be stuck in a prison not able to really understand where you belong is a fucked up thing. Also, being stuck in world where you have to pay for everything and you don't have any money makes it worse as well. How are people living, the human brain can only take so much, we can only work a certain amount of time before literally collapsing or potentially harming yourself by taking substances, pills, shots and other products or drugs to help you stay awake. I think that this really is a cold war, a cold war and I am just starting to realize it. When I was younger I thought things would be different when I grew up. When the teachers asked me what I wanted to be when I got older and I told them I wanted to be a singer, I never knew it would be this hard. I feel as if my life is very chaotic and so are the lives of many people around me. Everyone is so overwhelmingly sad and worried, I think that as things progress people should really try to make a change for themselves. Time, what is it really. I want my freedom and I want my life. My writing is absolutely horrible, I think it's a shame that I am in the condition that I am in, I wish someone would read this message and reach out to help me, because I am in dire need of it. I see the things that are happening to people around me and I am starting to realize that sometimes things really don't happen the way you would like them to happen. I really wish that I was born in another part of the world, I wish I was in a different space. I pay respect to my ancestors and hope they provide me guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment